Three things I do on December 1st (traditionally or just for today):
1. Wonder if being a good mom means doing something traditional on December 1st.
2. Think about getting the decorations out before half of the month disappears. I didn't say "Do it". I said "Think about doing it".
3. Eat something edible. Pretty sure this is a tradition for me.
Three “blessings” I’m grateful I do NOT have:
2. A mansion. Then I would have to clean even more bathrooms.
3. A second income. Don't get me wrong! I like money as much as the next person, but this stay at home mom thing is pretty awesome.
Three things I spend waaay too much time doing:
2. Interior decorating. It takes me F O R E V E R to figure out how I want to decorate something and then even longer to make it happen. My perfectionist nature kicks me in the fanny every single time.
3. Obsessing over the past. It's not like I change any of it now. Best to just get over it and move on.
Three things that Reese Witherspoon and I have in common:
1. Our sons have the same name.
2. Big feet. (Monsters vs Aliens)
Three fads I find absolutely 100% ridiculous:
1. Full blown Mohawks on little boys. And big boys. Oh and girls of any age as well.
2. Skulls. What's the fascination with skulls and crossbones?! Bones and dead people are not cute. Ever.
|"Cute" was never so loud.|
|Baby Cee with Grandpa |
|Joe fried the turkey again this year. Obviously his brother doesn't have a lot of faith in his frying abilities.|
Check out what some of my fellow bloggers are doing on their Thursday day:
Heather Johnson at The Parenting Patch needs a little fresh air away from all those books.
Mommy2Twincesses is singing show tunes with the flair of Carol Burnett.