His birthday is in November. I'm grateful for the caring, goofy, crazy, talented, wonderful man he is.
22. Something I'm grateful for that makes my life easier.
23. Something I'm grateful for that makes my belly happy.
|Leatherby's hot fudge ice cream sundaes.|
I've never been the biggest ice cream fan...until...we found this little family owned gem. The food is terrible, but oh my stars! that hot fudge is truly something to be grateful for.
24. Something I'm grateful for that reminds me of friends.
25. Something I'm grateful for that is indicative of my city.
I live in the Salt Lake valley where LDS temples are almost as "common" as Walmart stores. But there is nothing common about them. Because of temples families can be together forever. I love my family and I want to be a family for forever so you can see why I would have a deep gratitude for temples.
26. Something I'm grateful for that represents my country.
I love a good parade. I love seeing people's patriotism on display. I am grateful to live in the United States of America. She may have her problems, but for the most part this great country is about freedom and a better way of life.
27. Something I'm grateful for in my Fall/Thanksgiving decor.
This time of year has an abundance of good smells. I'm grateful for all the wonderful scents this time of year has to offer my nose.
28. Something I'm grateful for that gets me from here to there.
29. Something I'm grateful for that keeps me healthy and strong.
|Vaccinations and medicine.|
My children may not agree, but I am very thankful for medicines that keep us from getting sick or sicker.
30. The final photo challenge is to take a photo of how you intend to spread the Thankful Spirit.
|Our Thankful Tree. |
I ordered this vinyl tree from my friend Sami's vinyl business. It has been adhered to our front room wall. We started our little Thankful Tree for Family Home Evening on Monday by talking about the blessings we are grateful for. We will keep adding leaves to it throughout the week and on Thanksgiving day with our extended family when they come to visit.
Thank you again to Sarah at Sarah Dawn Designs for hosting this Thanksgiving project. We've had a lot of fun this month pondering and searching for our blessings.
Visit my friend ChemistryMama to see what she and her little ones found in their scavenger hunt.