8.31.2011

When I said "I'm back" what I really meant was...

I'm really bad at this whole returning to the blogosphere thing, huh?

Ho hum.

This is where I spill out some side splitting tale about motherhood or some incredibly insightful truth about life or at least something clever or cute.

Maybe some cute baby pics???

Yeah. I got those. But you can only get so far with cute baby pics.

Been there. Done that.

And then did it again.

Enough with the baby.

Or the three year old sister who is upstairs in her bed bawling her eyes out as I write this because her mother had the audacity to put her to bed at 8 pm. Poor thing.

Let me be honest. This post is...pointless.

But you know what. I'm posting it anyway. Because tonight I got nothin'. Not a stitch left of funny, clever, or cute to give you.

Such is life of "Mommy".

Oh don't you worry your pretty little head. I'm just warming up. Someday I'll find my bojo again (that's mojo for blogging. Clever, no? Maybe I still got a little bit of something left in me.)

Until then...Let me direct you to this because it's just darn tootin' funny. And heaven knows we all need a laugh at the end of a day like this. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And yet, it was still funny and witty!

Macey said...

Bojo!! You created a new word!
That's a successful post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails