my list and join me in another Three for Thursday as I try to distract myself from the gut wrenching nerves.
By the way, I'm simplifying things with 3 for TH a bit.
"Tis a gift to be simple! Tis a gift to be free!"
I cut the prompts down to five plus three pictures.
No prizes but the prize of having fun.
Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but my tight schedule, husband, and bank account send their gratitude.
Three accomplishments that I have under my belt:
1. I ran my first and only 5K back in September 2009. It was just a measly 3 miles, but it made me feel like a super hero.
2. As of today, 50 pounds lost over the last almost 4 months!
3. Successfully keeping four beautiful children alive…so far.
Three things that my grandma and I have in common:
1. Names that start with E.
2. Bad hearing. I already know hearing aids are in my future.
3. A love of swimming, travel, and adventure.
Three plans for Labor Day:
1. Run my first 10K race.
2. Bathe in chocolate and Dr. Pepper afterwards. (Maybe…I don’t really want to screw up that 50 pound mark.)
3. Celebrate the birthday of my little brother who was coincidentally born on Labor Day. Labor and delivery on Labor Day. How ironic.
Three ridiculous things I have spent money on:
1. Cowboy hats that Joe and I wore one time.
2. Food. I HATE when you spend money on food and it just doesn’t taste all that fantastic. That puts me in such a foul mood.
3. Dumb boys in high school.
Three things that only time will fix:
1. My hair. When will I ever learn that cutting it short is not a good idea?! UGH!
2. The hazard zone my office is. I feel certain that if I simply wait long enough, it WILL clean it self up, right?
3. My biological clock tick tick ticking away in spite of being “done”. I hear the day that last baby is potty trained is a glorious day of freedom. I’m waiting to see.
|Good grief! She looks so grown up, doesn't she?|
|We saw this guy ahead of us and could not stop giggling.|
|Did I mention I FINALLY got my picture frames up? Umm...I never said anything about getting pictures in those picture frames...|