8.31.2010

If I were an Artist, I would be starving

Hello???

Anyone still out there? Is there really some angelic, patient soul out there who still swings by here daily to see if Evelyn has gotten her blogging act together yet?

Mom, is that you??

On Sunday, I made a commitment to myself that no matter what I would post EVERY DAY of this week. Just something, big or little, important or not. Just something.

And then Monday came...and went...

Ahem.

Isn't Tuesday a beautiful day? A beautiful day for posting! Even it's just a little something.


something


{hee hee hee}


Speaking of Nazis... THIS has Dee (my 5 yo son) and me in stitches every time we watch it, which is often the last couple of days. (Click on the "I'll think about it" option to bypass the donation page.) Enjoy!

And Happy Tuesday!

See you tomorrow???

9 comments:

Myya said...

I'm here! I'll ride out your little block because you are worth it :) Everyone goes thru thier down time.
Ok so Dee looked HILARIOUS!!! I was laughing out loud & my husband walks into the room & says "what are you laughing at". Then of course he said I was dumb. He so doesn't "get" blog friends LOL. Have a great day, hope you are feeling better!

Lisa said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!! I'm so happy you're back!!! And I would swing by every day... but I have my cheater blog thing that updates the sites I check. :) Maybe I'll get my act together soon, too!

David and Kendra said...

I love it! Dee is such a cute fun kid and that just fits him. Kyra loved it and wanted to dance with him.

Carrie said...

I had just about given up on you;) I was atcually worried.... is that crazy?

Sami said...

SHE'S ALIVE!!! (That was supposed to sound all Frankenstein-ish, did it?) That video was so cool! If Dee really dances like that, you better get a rake...for all the money you're gonna be rakin' in!
Glad you're back!

Pitterle Postings said...

Ahemm...I didn't get Monday posted either. Sometimes, life just takes precedence over blogging. Darn it! Good thing there is Tuesday to whip me into shape!!

Bethany said...

I've missed my silver lining! Glad you're back on the wagon, even if it's sporadic.

Wonder Woman said...

I'm here. :o) Posting even less than you, still reading, rarely commenting. Must be something in the ether.

drove to boise last week and thought of you. 'cuz, you know, you're.....not in utah....um, I don't really know *why* I thought of you. But I did. =D

{leah} said...

I was the same way when I was first pregnant... My intentions were good but alas... my body was not. You'll be back into it soon.




{I posted pictures of Benjamin on my blog:) }

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails