Three for Thursday
Three of my favorite Pandora.com stations:
1. Glee cast(a bit of Disney, Michael Jackson, and those debauched, angelic-voiced Glee kids)
2. Alison Kraus (nothing like a little bluegrass to take me back to the good ol' days)
3. Lenka (when I'm feeling a little melancholy)
Three lessons learned since I have graduated from high school:
1. I did right not to marry the kind of boy I was just certain was "right" for me.
2. I should have paid better attention to my grades. Time and money are precious. But so are friends. Balance. Balance is what I should have aimed for.
3. Hometown, Idaho isn't such a bad place after all.
Three people I was remembering on Memorial Day:
1. Auntie Jane
2. Grandpa Miles
3. Gma Riley
Three favorite YouTube videos:
1. Anything by the Shaytards
2. Be warned: Not for the faint of heart! Seriously. Don't watch this unless you have a strong stomach.
3. Kid History (Parts 1-4)
Three bad habits:
1. Telling people what crazy kids I have when they try to tell me what great kids I have. Example: Someone says about my daughter: "Oh my! She has gorgeous eyes!" to which I reply "Yeah, but she looks a little homeless right now." I HATE that I do that!
2. Pulling out my hair strand by strand when sitting idly watching TV.
3. Forgetting life lessons already learned.
Three foods I will NEVER put in my mouth:
2. Lima beans
Three things that sounded like a good idea at the time:
1. Joining the Disney Movie Club. Boy! Did they ever snag me in with that get 4 DVDs for $1.99 deal.
2. Going up against the 6 foot something Brazilian foreign exchange student in high school PE. One torn groin muscle later...
3. Letting my pet rabbits play in the same cage. "Mom, why are they doing that?"
Three plans for Father’s Day 2011:
1. Dream of the BBQ grill I wish I could surprise Joe with.
2. Go to church.
3. Bend over backwards to help the incredible father of my children enjoy his special day.
Three things that make me a “mean mom” (aka a GOOD mom):
1. Off to bed you go!
2. No goodies until you eat the truly good stuff.
3. We go to church whether you feel like it or not.
On our visit home for the Memorial weekend, my mother-in-law (far right) swiped Cee for a picture with her coworkers. Five ladies in the same office have had granddaughters born in the last six months. Here's four of them.
I must have been in a purply mood that day. Cee and I are twinners.
The things that happen when you run to switch out the laundry from the washer to the dryer. Can you tell she really cares for this lineup?
Now that you think I am pretty twisted (hair pulling AND mega-zit popping?!) make sure to link up below for a chance to win a prize. I need a chance to redeem myself.