Look who and what is back. Me and Three for Thursday!
Katy from The House of Estrogen asked me if I could muster up a 3 for TH revival for the day while she is busy doing whatever a mom of four adorable little girls does. Just between you and me, I think this a clever little ploy to pull me back into the blogging world. And I have to admit...it just might work. We shall see.
So Three for Thursday is here today. I'm not exactly sure where it will be next week, but it will BE somewhere. I'll keep you updated.
Until then, why not join in today? Make sure to write your own 3 for TH post on your blog and link back below for a chance to win a threesome prize! (Not enough time today? Four for Friday works for me!)
Three wedding day memories: (“Oh they say when you’re married in June, you’re a bride all your life!”)
1. In a rather spontaneous and overly excited moment, I leaped into Joe’s arms ripping out the zipper up the entire back of my beautiful wedding dress. I spent the rest of our wedding evening pinned together with dozens of safety pins.
2. My parents driving us the entire hour and a half car ride home from the wedding ceremony in my dad’s limo with the barrier window down the entire time. (Why didn’t I roll that stupid thing up?!)
3. Sneaking away from the crowds for a few minutes in between the ceremony and the reception to go pay my overdue cell phone bill.
Three guy movies I actually like:
1. Terminator Salvation
2. The Matrix
3. Star Wars (all 6 of them!)
Three things that I will try to sneak into heaven: (You can’t take it with you? Watch me!)
1. CHOCOLATE! Of course!
2. Some loud rock music
Three 4th of July traditions: ("Oh say can you seeeeeee...")
1. Eat peanuts and drink cream soda in the bottles
2. Watch fireworks getting as close to them as possible. I love to be right under them. The louder and scarier the better!
3. Dancing to loud music in my parents’ back yard.
Three words that describe me: (Only three?!)
1. Loud- Loud music, loud singing, loud activities, loud parenting, loud laughing. I don’t do much quietly.
2. Oxymoron (Did I just call myself a “moron”?)- I love crowds of people, but I love to be alone. I am loud, but I like some peace and quiet. I want to go out, but I want to stay home. I’m depressed, but I’m happy. I love my kids, but they sure drive me crazy. etc, etc, etc.
3. Tall- I’m 5’10” and proud of every inch. At least every inch in height.
Three favorite summer time desserts:
1. Cherry flavored Icees
2. Homemade ice cream
3. Chocolate (It never goes out of season!)
Three fictional characters I would like to meet in real life:
1. Anne of Green Gables. We would be kindred spirits.
2. Dwight Schrute from The Office. There has to be someone out there that is that crazy.
3. Superman. I kind of maybe sort of had a thing for him for a while. Lois Lane can take a hike!
Three group games that I could play over and over and over again:
1. Fag Tag (So inappropriately named, but what else do you call it?? People stand in linked arm pairs in a circle. One person is “it” and has to tag another person who is running around. The running around person can link arms with any pair and the person on the opposite side of the new linked pair has to start running away from the person who is “it”. Of course if the running person gets tagged, they are “it” and the roles reverse.)
2. The board game of Life
3. Signs (Everyone sits in a circle and each person has a self-created secret sign, such as scratching your head, patting your leg, winking three times, etc. One person stands in the middle as the circle passes their signs around. One person begins, slyly signs their own sign then passes it on by signing someone else’s sign. That person accepts it by signing their own sign and again passes it on by signing someone else’s sign. The person in the middle is trying to catch who has the sign before they can pass it on. If they catch the person before they pass it, that person is then “it”. Hilarious!)
Three favorite summer time TV shows:
1. We don’t have TV
2. but SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
3. is on Hulu.com!! Woohoo!!!
|Cee learned how to spit. And does it all. the. time.|
|I really wish my kids would stop thinking snails are better than action figures or dolls. I'm getting creeped out finding them hanging around and sliming stuff up all over the house. *shudder*|
***I can't get the link up tool to work right now and I don't have time to wrastle with it. Please leave your link in the comment section and I will pick a winner from there on Sunday night. Thanks!!***