1. I hate most church music.
2. I have a fatty liver.
3. Sometimes I like when Joe is out of town because then I don’t have to listen to him snore.
Three things I do to beat the heat:
1. Think about how much I hated Arizona’s heat and that it really truly could be worse.
2. Try to ignore that annoying yet tempting little chunk of my brain that incessantly demands that I ignore my healthy eating goals and forge forth to obtain an icy cold cherry flavored Icee.
3. Ever since the 4th of July weekend I’m hooked on the awesomeness that is the kiddie pool of the local swimming pool.
Three life lessons, super skills, or new tricks I have learned this past month:
1. That the Ark of the Covenant was more than just a golden box full of scary face melting demons on Indiana Jones. It was a container or an ARK (DUH!!) that carried the Ten Commandments. I almost slapped myself for being so dumb.
2. I could welcome and love a fifth baby.
3. How to make a vinaigrette dressing from scratch.
Three things that motivate me to be a better person:
2. My family.
3. My fatty liver.
Three things I would do if I wasn’t “Mommy”, married, and burdened with cares:
1. Travel anywhere and everywhere. Alone. Carefree. And naked. Just kidding…about the alone part.
2. Maybe actually like the Twilight series.
3. Wish I was “Mommy”, married, and burdened with cares.
Three people I call first:
1. My sisters
2. My mom
3. My trio of bests. (You know who you are)
Three things I changed about my parenting after testing them out on my guinea pig child (first child):
1. I no longer take toys to church.
2. I no longer feed my babies solids before 6 months thanks to experience with allergies and thanks to pure laziness.
3. I no longer apologize for every sound or movement my children make.
Three things that make me cry:
1. Dead buffaloes.
2. Marching bands in parades
3. Disabled people who beat the odds.
Three things I’m going to accomplish before the summer is over:
1. Lose 30 more pounds
2. Organize a few scary areas of my house
3. FINALLY get my picture frames up on the walls
|Elle was terrified of the fireworks this year. Poor kiddo.|
|Happy 4th of July from all my Red, White, and Silver Linings!|
|Tee ball season just started. It's going over better than soccer. Jeigh yelled from the field on the first day: "Hey Mom! I actually like this!"|
Make sure to write up a 3 for TH of your own and leave your link in the comments below to be eligible for the weekly prize!!