3. Some good loud music.
Three things I can pat myself on the back for:
1. Losing 63 pounds since May 2011.
2. I got all of my children to eat at least half of their squash tonight! I'll keep trying. One of these days I'm going to wear them down and they will love it just as much as I do.
3. Dee's Mario birthday party. It was SUPER!
Three things that worry me:
1. Baby Cee still won't put weight on her left leg after taking her first tumble down the stairs last Friday.
2. I'm a terrible friend.
Three things I'm looking forward to in the year 2012:
1. Summer family camp out.
2. Finally reaching my dream weight goal.
3. Running in my first half marathon (September 2012!)
|Satan--I mean Santa made a visit at our house. She was not impressed.|
|This girl knows how to power up in the morning.|
|The Christmas ornaments I made for the family for 2011. I'm sorta kinda really proud of them. Can you guess whose is whose? And why?|