Three things I need to let off some steam about:
1. I'M SO TIRED OF CLEANING UP BODILY FLUID MESSES THAT AREN'T MINE!
2. THE WORST PART ABOUT A KNOW-IT-ALL IS THAT THEY DON'T KNOW IT ALL! OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TRULY OBNOXIOUS THEY ARE TO THEIR FELLOW EARTHLY INHABITANTS!
3. I'M ALL FOR BREASTFEEDING, AND DOING SO IN PUBLIC, BUT--FOR THE LOVE!-- DO WE NEED TO BE SO WEIRD ABOUT IT?! BOOBIE HATS? NURSE-INS? I THINK IT'S ALL RATHER RIDICULOUS.
Ahhh...Now that I feel a tad better...
Three things I did instead of the Yoga workout I was supposed to do today:
1. Took my girls, along with two other little Kindergarten friends, to the park for Happy Meals and play time.
2. Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
3. Ran on the treadmill. Believe it or not, that actually seemed more appealing than 90 minutes of contorting my body in erratic ways.
Three favorite birthday happenings:
1. Feeling all the Facebook love.
2. Having my sister show up to decorate my house, feed my kids, do my dishes, bring me cheesecake, give me the coolest plate I was eyeing in an antiques place weeks ago, and generally just keep me company on my special day when my husband was out of town. Sisters are the best!
3. Attending a temple session.
Three things I accomplished in my 30th year:
1. Overcame my fear of cooking raw shrimp.
2. Lost 80 pounds.
3. Single-parented four children for long amounts of time without flushing any of them down the toilet.
Three things I plan to do in my 31st year:
1. Complete a half marathon.
2. Become debt-free.
3. Travel somewhere I've never been. Where? I don't know yet.
|Homework is so hard! I need a break.|
|What is it with boys and shaving their heads?! It's not my favorite look for my guys, but it sure makes them happy.|
|Everyone's got one of these shots in their baby book, right?|