9.14.2011

The Silver Lining is This


I had a rather clever little post for the day, but I'm afraid it's just going to have to wait. I can't let this day go by without expressing gratitude for all the comments on my post yesterday, the texts of "Hey! You okay?", and the messages of love and support.

Ya'll made me cry again, but with tears of gratitude and love.

Thank you.

Ever feel like the English language just doesn't have the right words to express how you feel? Me too. And that's how I'm feeling today.

So all I can say is...Thank you.

One of my greatest hopes for myself is that someday I can be the kind of friend and family member to others as they are to me. I may be going through a rough spot, but I am truly blessed with family and friendships such as these.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you do know, you are kind of a big deal. We all sort of love you a lot. Glad the comment love helped you a little.

Macey said...

You are already that kind of friend.

Nicole said...

Love you, mama. Consider me a shoulder if you ever need to do a little cryin'. Hugest hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails