Three things I
2. Kit Kats
3. York Peppermint Patties
Three things I buy that have to be name brand:
1. Crayola crayons. Nothing beats the classic brand.
2. Cheese. Tillamook Cheese. Blocked, not stringed.
3. Trident gum.
Three things I spend more than fifteen minutes doing every day:
1. Debating whether to get out of bed now...Or not yet...
2. Dee's first grade homework! *groan!* head--->desk
3. Waiting in the school parking lot as my very social little kindergartner wishes the entire morning kindergarten class and their parents and siblings and their dentist's sister's uncle's first cousin twice removed a very fond farewell. Sure wish I could convince that child she will see everybody again tomorrow.
Three things that put me in a fantastic mood:
1. Loud music!
3. Rain and snow storms!
Three things I do that a grown woman has no right to be doing anymore:
1. Running up the dark stairs as fast as I can so the Boogeyman doesn't get me.
2. Using words like "thang".
3. Spilling everything I eat on myself.
|I call this picture..."Obsession".|
|I ask you, Does it get any cuter than this? I submit, it does not.|
|Our pineapple from Bountiful Baskets. "Bountiful" isn't exactly the word that came to my mind.|