5.31.2011

And the 3 for TH Prize goes to...

How was your Memorial Day weekend? Memorable?

I had a great time playing with my family and doing my best to hang on for dear life in the dieting lifestyle change scheme during a holiday weekend.

And of course I am very grateful to all those men and women and their families who have given their lives physically, mentally, emotionally for the service of our country. Thank you more than I can ever say with words.

Now that we are home I have to retrain Cee to go to sleep when I lay her in her crib. Over the weekend she got the idea that she could sleep with Mama again, snacking at will all through the night.

That parenting phrase "This is going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt you" never had so much meaning as it does when it comes to the dreaded crying-it-out method. Ugh. Since she is doing that now and I can hardly think straight as I listen to her wailing, I'm going to make this short and sweet.

The winner of last week's Three for Thursday was decided when I asked Joe to pick three numbers between 1 and 10 (7, 8, 9). I added the numbers (24) and divided by 3 (8). This means that #8 K Lind wins this week's 3 for TH prize!!

I already have your address dearie! I will get your 3 for TH: Memorial Day edition sent out ASAP.

Thanks again everyone for playing and ya'all come back now ya' hear?!

3 comments:

K Lind said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the first bloggy prize I've ever won! :-) Thanks, my dear!

shortmama said...

Congrats to K Lind!

Macey said...

Congrats to her! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails