Three favorite words:
2. dramantics (I claim I made that one up. Patent it! Patent it!)
Three things that won’t be allowed in heaven:
2. Snakes. Pretty sure Adam and Eve agree.
3. Lady Gaga. If she's there, I'm headed the other way just to avoid her.
Three crafty things I do:
1. Paper crafts with the meanings of a person's name (like accordion books and picture frames)
2. Rag flannel baby quilts
3. witch craft (Just kidding. Kind of. Just ask my kids and husband; they'll tell you I can be a real witch some days. So...possible.)
Three things I swore I would NEVER do when I became a parent, but now find myself doing:
1. Utter some of the phrases I loathed hearing my parents say.
2. Let the kids watch more than an hour or two of TV.
3. Enjoy breastfeeding.
Three favorite quotes:
1. "You get what you get and you don't throw a
2. "If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you always got." (Mark Twain)
3. "You can do hard things!" (Mom)
Three names I would never dream of giving my children:
1. Aiden, or anything like unto it (Brayden, Kayden, Jaiden, Maiden, Sadan)
2. Steve (Sorry Dad!)
Three things I plan to do for Memorial Day weekend:
1. Not gain back the weight I lost over the last two weeks.
2. Not start any family drama.
3. Visit graves and try not to wax overly nostalgic or melancholy.
Three blogs I love to visit:
1. Anything by Sarah Cardell. She makes me happy just reading about her journey to find happiness every day.
2. Amy @ Involuntary Smiles is a new favorite.
3. CJane of course.
Three things that make my husband/partner the luckiest man alive:
1. I don't boss him around like other wives do to their husbands. My choice of husbandly persuasion is stormy silence. Thus far it has done little to provoke him into action. Maybe it's time to try bossiness.
2. He married a woman who knew how to make Monkey Bread, Jambalaya, and home made pie.
3. Three baby girls (Jeigh, Elle, and Cee) in a row? That's gotta be lucky. Plus, he'll be feeling pretty lucky when those girls are taking care of him in his old age.
Did I mention I am a master gardener now? My first attempt at a garden. I've got lettuce, carrots, flowers, pumpkin, tomatoes, basil, rosemary, oregano, and cilantro growing. Yes, that's right! GROWING! As in "not dead"...yet.
Dee's kindergarten program.
The playroom that will NEVER get cleaned. No matter how much I yell, beg, threaten, bribe, coax, cheer. UGH!!!!
Oops! How did that get in there?! Well since it's there...
Three things I love about this picture:
1. That she has enough hair that it floats in the water around her head like a little crown.
2. She's being oh so modest. Her daddy will appreciate that since I'm breaking his rules about putting naked baby pictures online.
3. How can you not love a chubby baby enjoying her bath pic?!
Methinks you should consider linking up below if thou doth want a chance to win an utterly awesome three-ish prize.