Three things that come to my mind immediately. GO!:
2. buying houses
3. It's already Thursday?!
Three things I did instead of blogging this week:
1. Ate healthy (it takes a lot of concentration for me)
2. Went to This is the Place State Park with my parents and my sister and her kids(Way more fun than I thought it was going to be!)
3. Gave out every bit of our personal information to a complete stranger in hopes they are a legitimate mortgage company. If my bank account gets cleaned out in the next day or two...it was my own fault.
Three things I would like to learn how to do:
1. speak Spanish or French or both
2. be still
Three things that are pressing on my mind:
1. Dee was at the top of his class in NV and is now apparently at the bottom of his UT class according to all the red ink notes we find scribbled all over his kindergarten worksheets everyday ("Is he even listening? He was the only one to do this wrong. Last to finish. I erased this and made him to do it again.")
2. How to make the budget and the need to get a second car work together.
3. How Cee has changed so much in just the last three days.
Three personal pet peeves I have about blogging:
1. Grown women who talk like dirty gangstas (I'm not your "peep" and why will you "cut" me?)
2. Starting everything with a preliminary "Okay." ("Okay. Today is Monday blah blah blah. Okay. Then I blah blah blah.")
3. Meme after meme after meme. Where's the real writing?
Three people I find intriguing:
1. Justin Timberlake
2. The Noisy Plume
3. My middle daughter Elle
Three "surprises" I found this week:
1. A quarter sized snail that had oozed its way to the top of the glass sliding doors. Creepy. And it's still there.
2. The "popcorn" popping on the...whatever that tree is. (popcorn=blossoms)
3. That I had won Amy's @ Involuntary Smiles Time Out for Tuesday drawing!
Three things I enjoyed about Mother's Day 2011:
1. Watching my husband get out of bed before me to take care of breakfast and kids
2. Hearing someone mess up on the musical number in church, laughing out loud into the microphone, and starting over again. (That was a first.)
3. I know this is the part where I am supposed to say "my children" or "all the handmade cards", but I have to admit I was quite relieved to see them go to bed after much whining and bickering. There. I said it.
Three things I just can't resist:
1. homemade Oreos
2. Cee's cheeks
3. Putting off writing to watch episodes of The Office on Netflix
Three things I did for The Jolly Green Giant so far this week:
1. Ate lots of dark leafy green salad
2. Drank lots of water
3. Pretended like half an hour of playing the Wii "Just Dance" game with the kids was my workout
Three suggestions for Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining for following Three for Thursday link-ups:
The linking option is below. Do consider it.