Three things I do after the kids are in bed:
1. freelance writing
2. eat all the stuff I told them not to eat during the day
3. watch anything that doesn't involve cartoon characters, counting, or repetitive singing.
Three people I kind of want to be, but not really:
1. Kate Middleton
2. A dancer in Michael Flatley's River Dance dance troupe
3. Mrs. Duggar
Three objects I would never buy used:
1. a mattress
2. a car seat
3. hair styling tools
Three things I didn't do today:
1. Catch up on the laundry like I SHOULD have done
2. Watch TV
Three books I would like to read...probably in ten years when all these dang kids are in school:
1. Water for Elephants
2. Gone With the Wind (all the way through)
3. Something by C.S. Lewis other than the Chronicles of Narnia series
Three things that have been ruined for me thanks to stomach flu and/or morning sickness:
2. Cool Ranch Doritos
3. The movie "Ratatouille"
Three things I appreciate about my marriage:
1. We don't call each other "Babe", "Baby", or "Lover" *gag!*
2. Joe + Evelyn = pretty pretty babies
3. He doesn't like nuts, I do. He doesn't like tomatoes, I do. He likes things soft, I like them crunchy. Therefore we never bicker about who gets what.
Three things within a two foot reach of me:
1. a nebulizer
2. a half dressed barbie doll
3. about five stray shoes, not one has a match
My poor flowers can't catch a break.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. A little leftover project from Christmas. So what if it's April 30th?
She's thiiiiiiiiiis close to rolling over.
Three plans for the near future:
1. Take the kids to the zoo tomorrow
2. Get in that date night that never happened last week
3. Try to enjoy Mother's Day...for reals...for once
Three final thoughts:
1. One more sleep...
2. Should I do this every Thursday?